online and mobile tool for organizing and managing conferences, workshops, training, education and various events
Online and mobile tool for organizing various events
IT Conference@Net enables fast web site creation, is connected to social networks and is capable of adaptation for display on devices with different screen sizes. It can also take the form of native mobile apps for Android, Apple, and Windows.
It is based on cloud computing and integration with social networks using language processors and a new paradigm of the semantic web. The customizable user interface, based on the HTML5 standard, designed for touch-driven mobile devices, allows the use of a full range of devices that contain a standard web browser, but at the same time allow the so-called. off-line operation of applications, allowing the realization of a flexible concept.
The Most Imortant Features
Conference@Net solution, with its technical innovations, provides:
- Scalability and flexibility - achieved by "Cloud Computing" and social networks. Increasing the number of users is solved by simply adding resources in the "cloud" where a specially designed innovative technological extension of social networks is located, which implements the necessary functionalities through well-defined components and services.
- Adaptive user interface - the use of the HTML5 standard enables the adaptation of the appearance and structure of the interface to the format and character of the screen, and enables a short period of user adaptation for its use, by implementing multi-contact touch and content manipulation using technological innovations (select, cancel, increase, etc.)
- Semantic Web - a methodology for tagging information using metalanguages and language processors
- Support for working with slow or occasionally available connections - special algorithms and data transfer access strategies
Advantages of the Solution
The advantage of such an innovative solution / product is that it can be (purchased) “on consumption” – without a large investment in infrastructure or license, and that user customization is short and fast due to the intuitive user interface adapted to novice users.
- For conference organizers - social networks will be used to promote and organize conferences. Significantly reduces costs and increase the number of potential sponsors and participants
- For sponsors - they will connect their brand with interesting content and present it in an interesting way to participants - potential customers or partners.
- For participants - will receive notification about interesting events / conferences, will have the opportunity to participate in creating content, will actively participate in lectures, will be able to evaluate the performance, watch a live lecture or its recording, connect with other participants of the event / conference, etc.